"I would love for all three of my boys to come to this amazing school"

(Prospective Parent)

  01925 224899

Funding for Extended School Services

Extended school services are usually funded via Local Authorities. A request is normally made through the child’s authority by the parent (which may be at Annual or LAC Review) and a social services assessment panel decides the outcome. Payments are also accepted via Direct Payments.

If you are unsure about how to access this funding please contact Claire Byrne our Family Liaison Officer who will be happy to help.

wargrave house school
©Wargrave House School and College 2014. All Rights Reserved