21 Oct Domestic Assistant
Permanent Term Time + 4 weeks
15 Hours per week – Monday to Thursday 16:00 -19:00 Friday 15.30 – 18.30
Salary: £7,459 – 7,663 (NJC scale point 1-3)
Start date – as soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed.
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to autistic individuals.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Domestic Assistant to join our hardworking committed multi-disciplinary team.
Your duties will include:
- Hoovering, mopping, wiping down, cleaning toilet areas and any other cleaning duties required.
- Ensuring areas are always cleaned to the highest standard.
- Taking ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others, observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times.
Requirements for this role are:
- Reliability, Good communication skills, co-operate and Excellent organisational skills to prioritise workload.
- You must be reliable with a flexible approach, hardworking and able to work as a team or by yourself.
- You will be able to forge positive relationships and have a strong commitment to high standards of service delivery and customer care.
You will be required to attend work during Inset Days when required and will work hours during periods of school and college closure including full days in the summer holidays in order to deep clean the school and college. Although based at Wargrave House, you may be asked to work at other locations to support business requirements
so the ability to move between locations is essential.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our young people, we would welcome an application from you. A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website. Visits on site are welcomed.
In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension, subsidised lunch, Employee Assist Programme, additional annual leave for long service, company sick pay and enhanced maternity pay.
In order to work for Wargrave House Limited, you must have undertaken (evidence to be provided) or be willing to have a COVID19 vaccination, unless medically exempt.
Please see below for more details and an application pack. Applications will only be accepted on the official application form and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form
- Domestic Assistant – Person Specification
- Domestic Assistant – Job Description
- Domestic Assistant – Advert
Closing Date: Sunday, 27th November 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 5th December 2022 – Time to be confirmed
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.