10 Mar Domestic Assistant
1 x Permanent post Term Time + 4 weeks
1 x Fixed Term post (6 months)
16 Hours per week – Monday to Thursday 3:45 pm – 7:00 pm Friday 3.30 pm – 6.30 pm
Salary: £7,956 – £8,174 (NJC scale point 1-3)
Start date – ASAP, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to autistic individuals.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Domestic Assistant to join our hardworking committed multi-disciplinary team.
Your duties will include –
- Hoovering, mopping, wiping down, cleaning toilet areas and any other cleaning duties required.
- Ensuring areas are always cleaned to the highest standard.
- Taking ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others, observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times.
Requirements for this role are –
- Reliability, Good communication skills, co-operate and Excellent organisational skills to prioritise workload.
- You must be reliable with a flexible approach, hardworking and able to work as a team or by yourself.
- You will be able to forge positive relationships and have a strong commitment to high standards of service delivery and customer care.
You will be required to attend work during Inset Days when required and will work hours during periods of school and college closure including full days in the summer holidays in order to deep clean the school and college. Although based at Wargrave House, you may be asked to work at other locations to support business requirements so the ability to move between locations is essential.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our young people, we would welcome an application from you. A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website. Visits on site are welcomed.
In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension, subsidised lunch, Employee Assist Programme, additional annual leave for long service, company sick pay and enhanced maternity pay.
In order to work for Wargrave House Limited, you must have undertaken (evidence to be provided) or be willing to have a COVID19 vaccination, unless medically exempt.
Please see below for more details and an application pack. Applications will only be accepted on the official application form and should be emailed to email@example.com
- Domestic Assistant person specification – March 2023
- Domestic Assistant Advert – March 2023
- Domestic Assistant Job Description – March 23
- Application Form 2021
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd April 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 17 April 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As an equal opportunities employer, Remarkable Autism Limited is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination based on age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Remarkable Autism Limited.