21 Oct Family Liaison Officer
Family Liaison Officer
Maternity Cover – Term Time + 3 weeks
37.5 Hours per week – Monday to Friday
Salary scale NJC point 23 – 26
£27,177 – £29,663
Start date – January 2023 subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to autistic individuals.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our hardworking committed multi -disciplinary team. We invite applications from professionals with experience in working with autistic Children and Young People, their families and other relevant multi-agencies.
The successful candidate will:
- Under guidance from the Education Leadership Team, engage with vulnerable families to formulate a package of support.
- Act as a point of contact in school/college for families in need of support and carry out home visits where necessary.
- Maintain regular contact with families of young people receiving support to encourage positive family involvement in their learning.
- Provide opportunities for families to engage with the school/college before the young person begins to establish support and build relationships.
- To build effective relationships with families.
- Signpost families and refer for support when appropriate.
- Liaise professionally with external agencies and attend multi-agency meetings as appropriate.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our young people, we would welcome an application from you. A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website. Visits are site are welcomed.
In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension, subsidised lunch, Employee Assist Programme, additional annual leave for long service, company sick pay and enhanced maternity pay.
In order to work for Wargrave House Limited, you must have undertaken (evidence to be provided) or be willing to have a COVID19 vaccination, unless medically except.
Please see below for more details and an application pack. Please note applications will only be accepted on the official application form and can be emailed to email@example.com
- Application Form
- Family Liaison Officer Maternity Cover – Advert
- Family Liaison Officer Maternity Cover – Job Description
- Family Liaison Officer Maternity Cover – Person Specification
Closing Date: Sunday, 27th November 2022
Interviews:Week commencing 5th December 2022
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.