14 Nov Occupational Therapist job opportunity
Permanent Occupational Therapist
Term Time plus 4 weeks, 37.5 hours per week
Pro rata £22,928 – £28,182 (Band 5)
Start date as soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day and residential non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Condition.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our hardworking committed multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be dynamic, innovative and flexible with an interest in working and developing your skills in an educational / residential setting
- Have experience of facilitating 1:1 and group sessions to develop fine motor, gross motor, sensory motor skills and functional / life skills.
- Have experience of working with individuals with ASD and/or learning disabilities and/or with children in an education, health or care setting.
- Be involved in training and facilitating staff and other groups
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be committed to your own professional development
A full job description and personal specification can be found on our website.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our Organisation, we would welcome an application from you. In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension and non-contributory occupational health scheme.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our Organisation, we would welcome an application from you.
Closing date: Tuesday, 1st December 2020 – 12 Noon
Interviews will take place: Tuesday, 8th December 2020
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.