23 Jul Sensory Integration Specialist
Sensory Integration Specialist Occupational Therapist – Permanent
Term Time plus 4 weeks, 37.5 hours per week
Salary £35,800 – £40,967
Start date as soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks being completed
Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day and residential non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Condition.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced Occupational Therapist to join our expanding, innovative multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be dynamic, committed and flexible with an interest in working and developing your skills in a specialist well-resourced setting
- Have experience in assessment, facilitating 1:1 and group sessions to develop fine motor, gross motor, sensory motor skills and functional / life skills.
- Have experience of working with individuals with ASC and/or learning disabilities and/or with children/adults in an education, health or care setting.
- Be qualified Sensory Integration Practitioner or willingness to complete SI training
- Be involved in training and facilitating staff and other groups
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be committed to your own professional development
A full job description and personal specification can be found on this page.
If you are committed to providing the very best to support positive outcomes for our Organisation, we would welcome an application from you. In return, we offer a Group Personal Pension and non-contributory occupational health scheme.
Closing date: Sunday 5th September 2021
Interviews: Tuesday, 14th September 2021
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.